Service Level Agreement - FinWELL Clients
- All packages include a planning call before and a review of activity and data gathering analysis.
- Preferred method of virtual delivery using FinWELL zoom to support facilitation of data gathering and colleague interaction using polls/chat/breakout rooms.
- All attendees to be prepared to get involved and encouraged to have cameras on and use chat functions.
- Host to enable call 15 minutes beforehand to support any technology issues.
- Host to be part of the engagement and q&a discussion.
- Recording to be made available afterwards if required and embedded in any client microsites.
- Feedback link and QR code to be made available during training sessions and shared and reviewed with client afterwards.
- Cancellation of training events – see our full terms and conditions here: https://www.finwell.uk/terms.html
28.1 All training workshops will be agreed and booked within suitable date and time scales for the client. If any training workshop is rescheduled within 2 weeks of the delivery date then it will be considered a cancellation, and a £250 fee will be payable. If any training workshop is rescheduled within 48 hours of the delivery date then a £350 fee will be payable.
28.2 1-1 guidance sessions can be rescheduled twice without any further action. If a 1-1 guidance session is rescheduled a third time it will be considered a cancellation and taken as a credit. If a 1-1 guidance session is rescheduled within 48 hours or not attended then it will be considered a cancellation and taken as a credit.
- All FinWELL associates have been trained to ensure the highest professional standards with relevant experience and qualifications where necessary.
- Insurance – all FinWELL associates have their own adequate levels of professional Indemnity and employers' liability insurance.
- Communication to colleagues – we will provide relevant comms and video content to support attendance.
- 121 Bookings – we will respond to requests within 36hrs and all 121’s will be tracked and monitored for each client with regular updates.
- Safeguarding – we have a responsibility to highlight any safeguarding issues see our terms and conditions.