Service Level Agreement - FinWELL Associates
- Once onboarded as part of the FinWell team add designated position on LinkedIn.
- FinWell post announcements and video interview to promote collaboration.
- Create relevant workshop content around your area of expertise.
- Provide any additional resources and content to support your own services.
- Invite to join FinWELL team weekly catch-up Friday at 4pm with no obligation.
- Engagement on LinkedIn for FinWELL posts where relevant and through personal posts.
- Provide copies of professional indemnity and employers liability insurance to FinWELL.
- As per our SLA agreement for clients, professional standards will apply to including appearance, language, punctuality 15 mins before training delivery, prior testing and co-host set up of technology, recording events and use of polls/chat/breakout rooms.
- Resources created with FinWELL are deemed to be the property of FinWELL and not replicated for personal use or shared with any other provider.
- Continuous professional development and learning will be ongoing in particular around safeguarding.
- Invited to become a FinWELL champion and be CPD certified.
- We will happily introduce you to our contacts at clients you are delivering for to offer any additional services you offer. We would ask to limit follow up comms after this and always copy firstname.lastname@example.org to all correspondence.
- Delivery fee of £50 per hour for virtual workshops to clients provided by FinWELL clients.
- Delivery fee of 50% of agreed fee for virtual workshops to clients provided by yourself as a FinWELL associate. This would involve arranging an initial introduction and discovery call with client and FinWELL and ongoing client organization of any training events.
- 10% payment of any additional fees generated from work delivered by FinWELL through clients provided by yourself ie” other workshops or 121’s or Leadership/Champion training once initial workshop has gone through FinWELL.
- Expenses to be agreed on a case-by-case basis.
- Invoices to be submitted to FinWELL Training Ltd and paid by the 1st Friday of each month.